- BA Creative Practice MMU (First-Class Honours 2015; Awarded The Alumni Prize)
- BTEC Foundation Diploma in Art & Design Chesterfield College (Distinction: 2007)
Exhibitions/ Commissions/ Residencies
- Apr: Route 57 – Issue 15. Environs: Modern Natures. Design and layout of risographed book on behalf of the University of Sheffield and The Hepworth, Wakefield.
- Dec: Path & Present. Collaboration with writer Dr. Dan Eltringham for Trespass exhibition at Sheffield Institute of Arts.
- Apr: Route 57 – Issue 14. Loco-Motion. Design and layout of risographed book on behalf of the University of Sheffield and National Railway Museum of York for the Railway Cultures project.
- Sept: In the Open exhibition, SIA Gallery, Sheffield and Bank Street Arts, Sheffield.
- Jun: Aftermath – the poems of Derek Collins – collection layout and design.
- Mar: Communist Manifesto Abridged – artist book represented by the Paper Gallery at PAGES Leeds: International Contemporary Artist’s Book Fair. Limited edition book available for purchase from the Paper Gallery.
- Oct: Capitalism, 24,902 – artist book shortlisted for the 2015 Sheffield International Book Art Prize, Bank Street Arts.
- Jun: Addiction – artist book and full-scale wallpaper exhibited at the Manchester School of Art degree show. Work selected to be part of curated exhibition within the Benzie Vertical Gallery, on view until September 2015.
- Nov: Dictionary – A1 poster exhibited at the Holden Gallery Manchester as part of the CP Collective group show.
- Oct: Pick N’ Mix 2 – illustrations, cover and layout for booklet of writing for children from Sheffield WEA group. Launched at the Off the Shelf festival.
- Oct: Pick N’ Mix – illustrations, cover and layout for booklet of writing for children from Sheffield’s WEA group. Launched at the Off the Shelf festival
- Mar: Artist-in-residence – day event at PX
- Feb: Scramble for Sheffield shown at Sheffield Millennium Galleries
- Oct: Barefoot Too – cover for booklet of creative writing for children from Sheffield’s WEA group. Launched at the Off the Shelf festival.
- May: Artist-in-residence – day event at PX
- Mar: Artist-in-residence blogger – CAKE
- Feb: Line Drawings – illustration for the track of the very same name for Sheffield band Infictions’ album Maps of Revenge & Forgiveness (release date 20.02.2012). Exhibition at Harley Cafe, Sheffield.
- Feb: Artist in residence at Site Gallery, Sheffield 7th-18th Feb 2012
- Dec: 5.8 x 4.1, Holden Gallery Manchester, 28th Nov – 8th Dec 2011
- Sep: Barefoot – illustration & layout for WEA Children’s booklet of prose & poetry – Launched at Sheffield Off the Shelf Festival
- Sep: From Field to Feast, Manor Lodge Sheffield (As part of Farrago Artists)
- Jul: Flower Festival, Manor Lodge Sheffield (As part of Farrago Artists)
- Nov: Temptation Christmas, Cupola Gallery Sheffield (As part of Farrago Artists)
- Sep: Gum Shoe, 20×20 Exhibition, Access Space, Sheffield
- Sep: Heritage Weekend, Beeley (as part of Farrago Artists)
- Sep: Landscape Twist, Great Sheffield Art Show
Articles penned by myself
- Goodman, A. (2016) Questioning the Ethics of Participatory Arts within An Area of Regeneration. Was Ania Bas’ residency a success and if so for whom? pp. 85-93 in Engage 37 (Time and Place: Hosting and Commissioning Artists), the International Journal of Visual Art and Gallery Education.
Publications by others (including reference to my work)
- Bas, A. (2013) PX Story. Available via Issuu.